– Sleeps: 4 people
– Two bedrooms, living-room, dining room and kitchen in one open space, bathroom
– Grand king size beds (180x200cm) or individual beds (90x200cm)
– East facing terrace on top of the restored rainwater tank, with magnificent views
– Views of Montserrat Mountain, the Claramunt Castle and the vineyards in the west
– Under-wall heating for maximum thermal comfort
Rosemary is a 60m2 holiday apartment on the first floor with a magnificent east facing terrace built on top of the restored rain water tank. The ceilings show the original timber beams, the floor is made of locally produced terracotta tiles, and the walls are plastered with local clay which has only been mixed with water and sand, and gives the walls a warm, red tone. The kitchen is open and spacious, which encourages cooking and food preparation as a social activity.